Wednesday 13 November 2019

Wednesday November 13th, 2019

Here is what we did today:

Science Fair: We conducted our second and third trials! We completed the observations for both trials, the results, conclusion and discussed what is a fair versus unfair test. We discussed what makes a fair or unfair test. We were so surprised to find that all of our hypotheses were correct!!






Recess/Lunch

Yoga: We had a fantastic session! They started off with reciting this chant:
I’m going to trust my self today
I’m going to trust my friends today
I’m going to be kind to myself today
I’m going to be kind to my friends today
I’m going to respect myself today
I’m going to respect my friends today 

We did many fun and engaging activities and learned some breathing exercises as well!










































French: Please see Mme. Rawan's blog for more detail.

Recess/Lunch 

Science Fair: We continued to work on our science fair project. We discussed what are the independent, dependent and control variables. We worked on our boards and are very excited for the judges to come see us tomorrow!


Agenda! 

Read 25 mins
Yoga on Monday
Spelling, sentences and cursive due on Friday
Full uniform tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment